i wrote this for my gorgeous friend but while trying not to prove that i care. trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare him away. well, he can't see he's making me crazy now and i don't believe he knows he's amazing how he has me holding my breath. so i'd never guess that i'm a none such unsuitable, suited for him.
I ♥MY GORGEOUS FRIEND !!!
Sunday, 20 November 2011
When we first talked to each other, i knew we would always be friends. Our friendship has kept on growing and I'll be here for you to the end.You listen when I have a problem and help dry the tears from my face.You take away my sorrow and put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had, laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny. People think we're insane-If they only knew! I guess this is my way of saying thanks for catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend and being here with me through it all.
She whispered "will it hurt me?"
"Of course not" answered he
"It's a very simple process,
You can rely on me."
She said "I'm very frightened,
I've not had this before.
My friend has had it five times
And said it can be sore."
It was growing rather painful
Tears formed in her eyes
It was hurting quite a bit now
It must have been a size.
"Calm yourself" he whispered
"His face filled with a grin
"Try and open wider
So I can get it in."
"It's coming now" he whispered
"I know" she cried in bliss
Feeling it deep within her now
She said "I am glad I'm having this."
And with a final effort
She gave a frightened shout
He gripped it in anguish
And quickly pulled it out.
She lay back quite contended
Sighed and gave a smile
She said "I'm glad I came now
You made it worth my while."
Now if you read this carefully
The dentist you will find
Is not what you imagined
It's just your dirty mind!!
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Run into walls.
4. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
5. Stand over them at four in the morning with a huge grin on your face and say, good morning sunshine
6. Pluck someone's hair out and yell, "DNA"
7. Wear a sticker that says, "I’m a retard"
8. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to all the time.
9. In public yell, "No Mom/Dad, I will not make out with you!!"
10. Do what they actually tell you.
11. Jump off the roof, trying to fly.
12. Hold their hand and whisper to them, I see dead people.
13. At everything they say yell, Liar.
14. Try to swim in the floor.
15. Tap on their door all night.
Saturday, 19 November 2011
well, what can i say? m terribly suffocated. my love, that very person, left me without words. today yelling the dreaded three words bomb "I LOVE YOU" and the next day, he got new girlfriend. seriously, how can m not suffocated? it's like my chest been punched a hole. i can feel the air passing through, realizing the piece has gone. by that, every night, i scream endlessly. realizing how hard to move on. i present myself as a healthy, cheerful person outside while i bleed inside and suffer in silence that no one (yet) understands. that's what i wanna let out for now.